With Merger of St. Stanislaus, Bishop & Martyr Parish
The Mother Church of Polonia in Central New York
Pierogi Making & Sale
- Nice friendly group of parishioners preparing an amazing number of homemade pierogi and golabki for church functions and for sale to the general public. Check church bulletin for monthly schedule.
Holy Trinity Youth Nights
- Young people & parents join together for fun, games, prayer, treats and crafts, for fun and faith! Enjoy our school gym!! Check bulletin for schedule.
- Sanctuary Care Volunteers. Contact Father for information.
- Check bulletin for meeting schedule or contact Stephen Zielinski, Organist
Vacation Bible School
- Every July
- For children. Contact Sister Julia for details.
- The 2nd Sunday in November (check bulletin for exact date)
- Win a turkey or chicken for your Thanksgiving feast!
Annual Polish Harvest Dinner
- The 2nd Sunday in September (check bulletin for exact date)
- Famous throughout the area for Polish delicacies
Ash Wednesday Pierogi Dinner
- Homemade meatless meal to begin Lent
- Enjoy various Polish foods
- Food Sense (see Food Sense tab for details) open to everyone
- Food Pantry (call for schedule)
- Rosary Crusade – 1st Sunday in October
- Home of Greater Utica Mass for Life
- Bus Trip to Polish Day at the Auriesville Shrine (mid/late August)
- Forty Hours Devotions : Exact dates to be announced
Observances During Easter Celebration
- Ash Wednesday Mass
- Stations of the Cross
- 40 Hours Devotions
- Holy Thursday Observance
- Good Friday Mass
- The Living Stations (performed by the Holy Trinity Youth Group)
- Holy Saturday
- Blessing of Easter Food
- Candlelight Mass
- Easter Sunday Services